Extreme Networks - Россия

https://extremenetwork.ru/components/com_gk3_photoslide/thumbs_big/6209581.jpglink
https://extremenetwork.ru/components/com_gk3_photoslide/thumbs_big/830328acco1.jpglink
https://extremenetwork.ru/components/com_gk3_photoslide/thumbs_big/590111acco2.jpglink
https://extremenetwork.ru/components/com_gk3_photoslide/thumbs_big/502297acco3.jpglink
https://extremenetwork.ru/components/com_gk3_photoslide/thumbs_big/698514acco4.jpglink
https://extremenetwork.ru/components/com_gk3_photoslide/thumbs_big/476093acco5.jpglink
Добро пожаловать, Гость

woman in spanish
(1 чел.) (1) Гость
Вниз
Ответить
Создать новую тему
Страница: 1
Сообщения темы: woman in spanish
woman in spanish
3 г., 7 мес. назад #234812
PrestonHet

Inter Press product

HAVANA, january 12 2007 (ips) She swept the ground, Emptied the ashtrays and observed the plates of food served by the waiters with hungry eyes. at a later date, When the lights were spanish babes dimmed and the background music came on, She appeared on stage and sang wish to be an Almodvar girl.

longer shimmery dress and a turban, I sang that song I had rehearsed so often in front of the mirror in my apartment in Havana, And at the end I turned my back to the listeners. Then they will see, Beneath my evening gown, My humble waitress homogeneous, Cuban presenter Mara Isabel Daz told IPS.

Daz created the show herself after arriving in Spain in 1996, And for several years she performed in and taverns, Hen parties and all kinds of win super league title. It was how she earned her living and made her way in great britain she had chosen for new experience of life. Future world class actress felt the need to stretch her wings during the severe financial crisis that afflicted Cuba in the 1990s.

using the services of Pedro Almodvar, Who had sent films she loved, Like on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown and About My Mother was basically an unachievable dream, despite beautiful in spanish she travelled to Barcelona.

Now the first Cuban girl confesses that using the services of the director of her dreams on the movie (2006), selected for an Academy Award and shown at the 28th New Latin American Film Festival in Havana, Was challenging and also fun.

CUBA: Why Some ignore, Or are going to, and others Stay

portugal: Immigrants make the Economy Grow

INT work DAY SPAIN: Second Class staff members

Mara Isabel Daz in learning to speak spanish

Was an enormously joy. there have been tensions, As in most movie, But we weren responsive to them. Pedro attends to his actors very well, He is very human and down to earth. I are at think that his great talent arises from his humanity. I was very astounded, She acknowledged.

Daz said that Almodvar himself about all, Even about whether you sense cold. and the, She pointed out, A very rare thing these days.

She was still a student at ISA when film maker Orlando Rojas offered her the leading edge role of La Gorda in the film novia para David (1985).

Next came materials in secundarios (orlando, fl Rojas, 1989), Vida en rosa (Rolando Daz, 1990), Hemingway (Fernando Prez, 1993), Plano (Julio Garca Espinosa, 1995) since (Rolando Daz, 1996). Later she played a leading role for four years in hora de las brujas a television programme fed live once a week.

With this receive under her belt, She went to Spain and decided to stay there for a long time. Wanted to an issue as frivolous as finding out what snow was like, And I just stuck on. I had get, I felt like a backpacker although I actually had a suitcase set, But I was not ever short of friends. i always had a roof, Food and closeness. For a long time she could not do any of the items she had hoped and dreamed. Even forgot I was an presenter. users would ask, And I would say an ISA graduate, But I could not tell them that I had acted. I was breating so, So far down my world, that hot weather was like a joke, She wanted to say.

Worked in eating, Took care of youngsters, Was expensive hotels waitress, Even though she had legal documents which she obtained instantly on her arrival in Spain. Even with my dwelling permit I couldn get a work contract, Let alone in my practise. And in barcelona, at the time I opened my mouth, People would look at me as if to say we know did this one spring from? I was a well designed and utter immigrant. Renting a loft apartment was difficult. when you heard her foreign accent, simply stopped listening. given say sorry, Only real spanish, real spanish,simple spanish people, And I knew it would be very unlikely, sadly I persevered. I don know why I didn return Cuba then, I didn even think my life here would definitely get any better, She were recalled.

But she was without doubt her time in Spain was not over yet. thus, After five and a half years of doing old thing in spain's capital, A couple who were Cuban actors announced her to their agent, And two months later she was cast in a tv for pc serial in Madrid.

She had never wanted to move to the Spanish capital because she think it is enormous city, Out of share, Inhuman, But she found she was initially totally wrong: Is a sweet city, chaotic, terribly like Havana. I didn want to reside in a city where there was no sea, And regarding I saw the sea in the Paseo del Prado. designed her own sea. Walking along with centre of Madrid, Her visualization would transform the Prado into the no less emblematic Malecn of Havana, The avenue that follows the coastline for 10 kilometres on the edge of the Cuban capital.

Wasn but any sea, It wasn like the sea at Barcelona that never seemed to right it was my sea. And that was when my life began to, She shown.

later first serial, She continued to work in tv and returned to films with a role in (2002), forced by Ramn Salazar. Played a prostitute who sang vie en rose and after that I played a number of sex workers: they were battered, scammed out, Informers, still all prostitutes. Considers that foreigners are not sought after in Spain. Don realise the real role of immigrants in Madrid and all around the country. An immigrant may be pigeon holed as a maid, A prostitute or a poor woman, Never as a doctor, as an example, She assumed.

alongside she was cast in que dej en La Habana Manuel Gutirrez Aragn, 1997), Rey en l. a,chicago Habana (Alexis Valds, 2005), Por el sexo (Javier Rebollo, 2006) And Almodvar film that is awarded several prizes at the San Sebastin and Cannes film festivals.

The film begins with Raimunda teenage daughter killing the man she believes is her father, Who was sexually abusing her. about the same day, Raimunda related, on, Has to attend an aunt funeral on her own. When she gets back home, She finds her the mother ghost in the trunk of her car, And hides her in the home.

is familiar with that the mother had died years ago in a fire, But she pops up as a ghost to change their lives.

Daz plays a person who helps Raimunda (Penelope johnson) To overcome her husband body. a plain role, But Almodvar had it very well planned.

I saw the film, I couldn know I had acted in it. I loved that this story was told, I felt so found with it I felt like a spectator who thinks want that to happen to me. My mother died 25 years in the past, And it was since she had sent me this movie, The presenter said.

Seeing the film was as crucial for Daz as acting in it. Was 17 when my wife died, And from tomorrow on I had dreams in which I was having a shower, And she would come and draw back the curtain and say to me I was just checking on how you were behaving. I 42 today, And I still imagine that she going to turn up and surprise me. Was as effective as when I watched Habana (A Cuban film instructed by Fernando Prez). presents saw I cried my eyes out, Daz reported.
Введите код   
Можно использовать BB-коды и смайлы
Reply Quote
Вверх
Ответить
Создать новую тему
Страница: 1
Вы находитесь здесь Форум